Becky Tirabassi has an appeal that is universal because she understands that all men, women and students face problems, obstacles and challenges. Having confronted and overcome many difficulties, Becky has emerged with a zest for life and a passion for sharing simple techniques that help people master their lives. As an author, life coach, and speaker, she lives and teaches a balanced approach to the physical, emotional, spiritual and mental aspects of life.
For over 30 years, Becky has motivated hundreds of thousands of men, women and students to change their lives through best-selling books, extensive media appearances, and a wide-range of speaking events. (If are interested in booking an event, please click here to fill out a speaking request form).
Becky speaks to men, women, and students on a variety of topics including prayer, leadership, balanced living, mentoring and parenting. She frequently appears on television and radio empowering people with her dynamic message of how to live disciplined lives in the current “out-of-control” culture. To view clips of her television appearances on Change Your Life TV, click here.
As the CEO and Founder of Becky Tirabassi Change Your Life®, Inc., Becky’s accomplishments include:
- Graduate of Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Liberal Studies–Communications.
- Master of Divinity student at Fuller Theological Seminary (2016).
- Certified Life Coach since 2005, Spencer Institute.
- Sales of over a million books, tapes, and videos, including her classic book Let Prayer Change Your Life.
- Featured interviews on numerous, national television shows including The CBS EarlyShow, FOX and Friends, Everyday Living with Joyce Meyer, Life Today with James Robison, ESPN 2, and the Golf Channel.
- A.C.E. Certified Aerobics Instructor since 1991; with a Nutrition Specialty Certificate from the Cooper Clinic, Dallas, TX.
- Founder of Burning Hearts, Inc. (2004) a non-profit organization that challenges students to join a 21-Day Adventure in prayer, purity and purpose. For more information, visit BurningHeartsOnline.com.
Becky’s collaboration with her husband, Dr. Roger Tirabassi includes writing and speaking for seriously dating and engaged couples, as well as team teaching for Engaged and Married Couples events across America.
In addition to 38 years of sobriety, Becky has enjoyed 38 years of marriage to her best friend, Dr. Roger Tirabassi. Together they co-pastor Viewpoint Church on Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, Ca. They are the proud parents of Jake and his wife, Khara, missionaries in Uganda. Becky has lived 30 years with her husband in Newport Beach, California.